Chinese manufacturer Lenovo has teased the launch of it’s next smartphone Vibe K6 Power in India. As per it’s name, the highlight of this device is a 4000 mAh built-in battery. This mid-ranger from from Lenovo’s “K” series comes with a hashtag #KickassPower, shared on twitter by the company. Check Lenovo Vibe K6 power specifications, release date in India and pricing details here.
This device features a 5-inch FHD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Under the hood Lenovo Vibe K6 Power smartphone is powered by a 64-bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset with Adreno 505 GPU. It comes in two variants – 2GB RAM and 16GB of on-board storage; 3GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage. It has a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and a front shooter of 8MP. Connectivity options include dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and Fingerprint sensor.
Lenovo Vibe K6 Power Specifications :
- 5-inch FHD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable via microSD
- Dual SIM, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM radio, Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000 mAh built-in battery
Lenovo Vibe K6 Power Price in India and Release date:
Lenovo Vibe K6 is expected to be priced around or under 11K for the 3GB RAM/32GB ROM variant. And the 2GB RAM variant could be priced in India around 9K. It will go on sale Starting October 2016 exclusive via online retailers. The Lenovo Vibe K6 Power comes in Gold, Silver and Dark Grey colors and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.