Despite the fact that most cell phone makers are at present centered on making 4G gadgets, Intex still appears to trust that there are takers for 3G cell phones, in any event in the sub-Rs. 2,500 segement. The organization has launched the Intex Aqua Eco 3G at Rs. 2,400.
The double SIM cell phone keeps running on Android 4.4 KitKat and sports a 4-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) display. It is fueled by a 1GHz dual core MTK 6572AX SoC combined with 256MB of RAM. The Intex Aqua Eco 3G accompanies an inbuilt storage of 512MB, which is expandable by means of microSD card (up to 32GB).
As far as optics, the cell phone accompanies a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) camera at front and in back too. The back camera on Aqua Eco 3G has been labeled with a double LED flash while the front camera is labeled with a solitary LED flash.
It measures 124.3×63.3×11.2mm and weighs 118 grams. The Aqua Eco 3G packs a 1400mAh battery, and according to the organization it can convey up to 5 hours of talk time and around 220 hours of standby mode. As far as network, the cell phone gives alternatives like 3G availability, WLAN 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, FM Radio, USB, and 3.5mm earphone jack.
The Intex Aqua Eco 3G is available in Blue, Back, and White colours.
Key Specifications of Intex Aqua Eco 3G
- dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat
- 4-inch IPS FWVGA display
- powered by 1.0GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK6572 processor
- 0.3-megapixel (VGA) camera at front as well as back
- 256MB of RAM
- an inbuilt storage of 512MB, which is expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- Aqua Eco 3G packs a 1400mAh battery
- 3G connectivity, WLAN 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, FM Radio, USB, and 3.5mm headphone jack.