Coolpad and LeEco launched its new co-created Cool series cell phone in China yesterday, which is named the Cool S1. This is the third Cool series cell phone after Cool 1Dual and Cool 1C smartphones.It comes in Black and Gold shading choices.
The Cool S1 highlights a 5.5-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and is controlled by a 2.35GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor, alongside Adreno 530 GPU. The cell phone accompanies 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of interior storage options. The cell phone keeps running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow working framework with EUI 5.8 on top of it. It additionally houses a unique fingerprint scanner and has USB Type C port too.
The Cool S1 comes in three different variants
- 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage variant priced at CNY 2499 (approximately Rs 24,402)
- 6GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage variant cost CNY 2699 (approximately Rs 26,354)
- 6GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage variant one has to pay CNY 3199 (approximately Rs 31,237).
Cool S1 specifications
- 2.35GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 5.5-inch full HD display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- 16-megapixel primary camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4070mAh battery
Coming to the camera specs, the cell phone have a 16-megapixel back camera with PDAF, double tone LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-confronting camera. The cell phone is equipped by a 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support. Connectivity options in the phone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, a micro-USB port, accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient-light sensor. The smartphone also comes packed with Harman Kardon AKG N18 Earphones.. The handset measures 151.4×74.7×7.5 mm and weighs at 168 grams.
Till date, Coolpad hasn’t launched the Cool 1 and Cool 1S cell phones outside of China and a similar will be connected for the Cool S1 too. In spite of the fact that there is no official affirmation, Cool series is said to be launched in India in January 2017.