Another replacement Samsung Note 7 had caught fire and this one counting to fifth this week. The family was sitting in their dining hall having dinner when the following happened. According to the family the device was replaced in Best Buy this September only.
Yesterday only I covered the news of a Galaxy note 7 devices that was a replacement device to the “faulty” one but even this one caught fire and sent a man to hospital that too just by sitting idle.
Now adding to the blasting legacy there is one more replacement Note 7 device by Samsung that caught fire and this time it would have affected whole of the family.
According to a report by The Verge, this news comes from Houston, Texas; Frank was at lunch with his daughter and his wife when he noticed that his newly replaced Note 7 caught fire while sitting on the table.
Frank added that he was shook by this event as his 8 year old daughter regularly played Minecraft over that device and what would have happened if at that time she would have been holding the same?
According to my knowledge this has been the fourth (fifth in event) Note 7 replacement device that I had covered for you and as per my knowledge there would have been more of course but we only got to know about 5 from various sources.
Watching all the above happenings AT&T has stopped selling the device anymore and even the US Consumer Product Safety Commission is constantly saying that they are moving “rapidly” towards investigating the matter but no action has been seen till now on the matter from their side at least.
As per Samsung, they have issued a statement for the same saying that if there is any problem then Samsung will surely investigate.
A short Snippet of the statement reads as, “We are working diligently with authorities and third party experts and will share findings when we have completed the investigation,” said a Samsung spokesperson in a statement to The Verge. “Even though there are a limited number of reports, we want to reassure customers that we are taking every report seriously. If we determine a product safety issue exists, Samsung will take immediate steps approved by the CPSC to resolve the situation.”
God knows what is going to happen next.