When Rock On was first released in the year 2008, nobody was sure about his next sequel, neither it was planned by filmmakers itself, but after becoming as one of the most rocking films in 2008, later the directors influenced and planned to make a sequel of the same. And now after the hard work by the whole team and casting crew of Rock On 2, the film released today. The giant fan following inspired the film directors to craft the next part of Rock On.Here’s the review of the film Rock On 2 and five reasons to watch this movie.
Moreover, after the planning journey of 8 years, Rock On’s musical band Magik is back to rock over on stage. Multi starer Rock On 2 is all set to fire its Magik’s magic on the silver screen. Starring Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Prachi Desai and Shashank Arora among others, Rock On 2 is a movie about passion for music.
Here are the Five Punching Reasons to watch Rock On 2
1. The movie is much appreciated as the musical film which not only grossed bucks more than expectations but earned warming applause from the audience. The sequel’s trailer surely has grabbed eyeballs made Rock On 2 one of the most awaited films of the era. Mostly it is seen that sequels of the movies changes the star cast but in Rock On 2, the director retain the originality of the first Rock On with same casting stars Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli and Prachi Desai, but with an interesting inclusion of Shraddha Kapoor, Shashank Arora, who are seen in a pivotal roles.
2. The versatility in bundles is Shraddha Kapoor, since she entered the Bollywood apart from her acting roles as the singer was first introduced, grabs giant fan following. She is the part of the film is one of the main element considered to swoop the film this time. Her Sweet memory tweets in songs will blow your mind.
3. Bollywood’s ”Three Musical Musketeers” ”Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy” are back again in the trio to entertain us in Rock on 2 and will surely live up to your expectations.
4. Rock On 2 marks the debut of Shujaat Saudagaar as a director. He has been making ad films for 12 years and has earlier directed a short film ‘Baali’ in 2004. It will be interesting to see if the debutant had created a better film than Rock On director Abhishek Kapoor, who had directed the critically acclaimed film Kai Po Che.
5. The plot of the film is totally based on ”Youngistan” sculpting the issues of feelings, love, and emotions, carving it with the harmony of music. The film can truly inspire youngsters as it narrates a motive behind the story, ”How to Chase your Dream”. It also bound a true meaning of friendship and love with a continuous paddling for dreams.