The admit cards of the Indian Forest Services (IFS) mains examination 2016 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The candidates can download the Admit Card and Call letterfrom the official website of UPSC. Admit card will be available for download until November 23, 2016, and was released today, October 24, 2016.
How to download the UPSC IFS 2016 mains Admit Card:
First Log on to the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
1. Click on the admit card link under the “What’s new’’ section on the right-hand side, on the homepage.
2. After that, a new page will appear. On that, click on the “Click Here’’ button which will be present under the “Online Application’’ category. You will find this on the right side of the page.
3. Once you click another page will pop-up and you will find a click here button under the admit card section on the page. Press the button to download your admit card and take a print out of the same.
4. Make sure you read all the instructions given on the admit card. Confirm all the details mentioned on the admit card, which will proceed then to another page.
5. On the next page, a option to download your admit card either by registration ID or roll number will appear.
Enter you registration ID or roll number as per your desire, then the date of birth and image for confirmation shown in the code box on the page.
6. Click the “Submit” button and then you will be able to access your admit card.
If you want to reset the details like your date of birth or wanted a new image in the code box, you can do that by clicking on the “Reset” button which clears every option.