tnresults.nic.in 10th result 2017 Declared, Check Tamilnadu 10th SSLC Result here. Tamil Nadu Board has declared TN class 10th exam results today i.e. 19th May 2017 at 10 AM. More than 10 Lakh students have written their exam on March 2017 and they were waiting for their SSLC results in 2017 for a long time. Since the results are declared now, students can check their SSLC exam results on www.dge.tn.nic.in, www.tnresults.nic.in, Indiaresults.com, examresults.net. The official website will display their sslc 2017 results.
In 2016, The overall pass percentage was 93.6% with 10 Lakh students writing their exams. In 2017, the numbers are expected to reach 97%-98%.
SSLC Results 2017 School students are published on the internet by Directorate of Government Examinations official websites where students can check the mark secured by them. A Tabulated Mark List (TML) is also being sent to the respective school and also to the District Collector Offices and Central Libraries.
TN SSLC 10th Results 2017
- Name of Board: – Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Examination: – TNBSE 10th Class Examination
- Category: – TNBSE Matric Result 2017
- Official site:- tnresults.nic.in
tnresults.nic.in 10th result 2017 Declared, Check Tamilnadu 10th SSLC Result here
From 2017, Tamil Nadu government will not share the rank list of students at the state and district levels in +2 and SSLC exams. Check tnresults.nic.in 10th result 2017 from here
How to Check TN 10th Result 2017 Online?
Follow the simple steps provided below to check out the TN sslc result 2017:
- First of all, go to the official site of Tamil Nadu board at www.tnresults.nic.in or click on above direct links.
- On the home page of this website, you can tap on the result link that says TN 10th Result 2017.
- The contenders need to enter essential details on the next web page.
- The students can fill up the information like hall ticket number and date of birth (DOB).
- Just Click on the submit button.
- The TN Board SSLC result with Subject wise will then appear on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of the result for further reference.