The result for SSC CGL Tier 1 will be declared on 8th November by the Staff Selection Commission. The examination was held on 27th august to 11th September. The applicants are waiting for the result since they have given the exam. It is to be expected that Staff Selection Commission will declare the result on 8th November. Those applicants who have given the exam have to wait few more days. The candidates can check their result on the official website of the examination which is ssc.nic.in.
The examination was held in 43 batches, which is from 27th august to 11th September 2016. The exam was held in 96 cities at the total of 415 venues. On 25th September the exam was held in Srinagar. 14.99 lakh applicants have appeared in the examination out of 38.04 lakh registered applicants.
Earlier SSC was known as Subordinate Services Commission. This examination is conducted every year for recruiting applicants for the group B and C posts in various departments of the government. The exam is taken in three phases which are as follows: Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. Once the Tier 1 exam result is declared, qualified applicants will give Tier 2 exam.
Steps to check Tier-I Result of SSC CGL 2016:
1. First, visit the official website.
2. Then click the link SSC CGL Tier 1 Result
3. Click that link and then you will see a new page
4. After the page opens fill all your details such as date of birth and roll number etc.
5. When you are done with filling your details your result will appear on your screen.
6. Then you can see your results or save it to your computer
7. Download or take printout of your result for further reference