A preliminary exam is going to be conducted by Institute of banking and Personnel selection (IBPS) for the recruitment of Regional Rural Bank V officer scale. The exam is going to be conducted on 5th and 6th November 2016.
The exam of office assistant post is to be conducted on 12, 13 and 19th November 2016 if it is required. The exam will be conducted online at different examination centers across the India. The first phase which is preliminary phase will consist of two types of tests, one is Reasoning and another one is Quantitative Aptitude. There will be 40 question each in the question paper and includes 40 marks maximum for each paper. The question paper will be in two languages such as Hindi and English. The duration of the examination will be of 45 minutes which is a composite time.
Things to remember to keep in mind during the exam:
1. Time management is very important to clear the exam. Just be relax and keep calm before the exam. Do not get panicked.
2. It is not necessary to solve each and every question. Choose those questions which you are going to solve first by remembering your strong areas and firstly solve those questions which consume less time.
3. Don’t forget to make a proper speed while solving the questions. As speed and accuracy is the very important parameter.
4. Do not forget that each wrong question will deduct ¼ marks per question as there will be negative marking in the exam.
5. You should solve more than 50 questions in the examination.
6. Applicants do not forget to take their admit cards with them to appear in the examination hall. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to enter the hall.
7. Take a passport size photograph which is same on your admit card and Photostat copy of your id proof.