The Bank of Baroda has successfully conducted the written examination for the recruitment of Probationary officer (PO) posts. The exam was conducted on September 25, 2016. Results were also declared. The interview call letter is provided to those who have cleared the exam and will be provided on the official website. Candidates won’t be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit cards.
How to download interview call letter of BOB PO 2016:
1. First log on to www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
2. The homepage will be displayed.
3. Click on interview call letter 2016 option
4. Fill your date of birth and registration number in the given fields.
5. Click submit button
6. The call letter will be shown on the screen
7. Carry to the exam by taking printout/ downloading it.
Bank of Baroda is a financial services company and a state-owned banking. The headquarter of this bank is in Vadodara (earlier it was Baroda) in Gujarat, India. After state bank of India, the BOB is the second largest bank in India. They also provide recruitment to the interested and eligible candidates in different departments. The Probationary officer (PO) posts are released this year and the qualified applicants can download call letters from the website of the bank.